A man of 49 years died yesterday afternoon in a traffic accident occurred minutes before five in the afternoon on the bypass as it passes through the town of Manises. The victim is the driver of one of the three trucks collided at kilometer 332 of the A-7 in direction to Barcelona.

At the scene urgently attended several patrols of the Civil Guard Traffic Valencia SAMU ambulance and two fire crews parks and Catarroja l'Eliana. Health could do nothing to save the life of truck driver, whose identity answered JJAR initials, which was trapped in the cab of his vehicle after the brutal shock.

The accident forced to cut two lanes of traffic, causing retention of up to four kilometers in the direction towards Barcelona. The coroner removed the body delegated by the Civil Guard Traffic, which also minutely inspected the three trucks involved in the accident. The SAMU physician treated a 42 year old man who suffered an anxiety attack after witnessing the tragic events. The trucker died lived in the Valencian town of Montserrat, he was married and had a son.

After being rescued by firefighters, the body was taken to the Institute of Forensic Medicine of Valencia to undergo both the corresponding autopsy. The traffic jam lasted until 2045 hours, sources of the Traffic Management Center. The accident happened yesterday at the end of Manises is the third to be recorded in five days in the truck bypass involved.

Last Friday, thousands of drivers were trapped in LF retentions caused two truck accident at the bypass. The first incident took place minutes after eleven o'clock when two vehicles collide and catch fire, one of them loaded with dangerous goods in Bétera term, while the second collision occurred about five in the afternoon at the tail Ribarroja jam. The bypass remained collapsed for nine hours.

In another accident occurred about 13:30 pm yesterday, a man aged 53 seriously injured in a head-on collision of two vehicles on the N-332 road at Olive. A team of firefighters were mobilized to rescue the victim, who was taken to a medical helicopter to the Hospital La Fe. Another man aged 58 suffered minor injuries in the same accident, forcing cut traffic in the direction towards Alicante. A team packed with the Civil Guard Traffic Gandia took over the investigation to determine the cause of the shock front.